Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Blog

So I'm starting a blog and I don't really know what to say but I'm going to give it a try. My wife says that I better mention her in my blog. My wife is the best and I love spending time with her. My next goal is to get her to go mountain biking with me. That is a pretty big goal because the last time we went I thought she was going to kill me and never see me again. Ok I mentioned her, and I do love her.
So work is going pretty well, except it is ridiculously cold and he have been working outside the last few days. I think that the rest of the week we will be inside setting finish on a few houses. I did get some good news today though, my boss(who is also my father-in-law) said that I was going to get a raise on this paycheck coming up, so thats cool. well i think thats it for my boring blog so good night

2 comments:

Mark N. said...

Hurray I get the first post! BTW, thanks for putting a link to my blog from yours, I already added you :(

Heidi said...

I wasn't going to kill you, silly... just don't take me on that trail again.... or else... :)