Sunday, January 20, 2008

Chocolate Milk and the Store

Yesterday I had to go to the store to get a few things before Karson(Heidi's cousin) and His wife Kami Came over for dinner. I first went to grab a gallon of milk and I heard the chocolate milk calling my name. So not wanting to leave it there all alone I put it in the cart too and went to get the other things on my list. On arriving to the check out I noticed that on the floor a puddle of chocolate milk. Picking up the half gallon of Chocolate milk and hoping that the small spill wasn't from me I notice the tiny slit in the bottom of the carton diminishing my hopes. I then pointed out the small hole to the cashier and apologized and asked him if I could run and get a new carton. I quickly ran back to the refrigerated dairy items to get some more. While running back I happened to glance down and noticed little chocolate drips on the floor. Looking closer I noticed that I had dripped chocolate milk all over the floor. How embarrassing! I went through that whole store and had a trail of milk to show where I had been, and this whole time not a person said anything me. I think it is worse thought that I didn't even notice. Oh well

5 comments:

BakerBloggers-Matt & Jenny said...

DUDE! check out your blog. i tried your gamertag but it was too long. try adding me...

m 222 m

we should totally play. COD 4 is our preferred game of choice. We play Halo (if we must) and Vegas, but seriously, COD4 is the most fun game I have ever played. Do you have it?

Dubb Days said...

look at you starting your own blog. Did Heiders talk you into it. We miss and love you guys!! Can't wait till we can see you again. robby knows you the instant he sees your pictures!

Karson and Kami said...

lol already heard this story and thought it was funny that you posted in on here...just like you said you were going too! hehehe

Tadorton said...

Poor, poor Chris! That would have been very embarrassing!

Jeanette said...

terribly sorry. terribly funny. ha ha